Social media marketing allows you to have and keep attention grabbing content and publishing schedule that engages your audience.
Social media marketing efforts, when combined with video marketing, allows you to generate higher engagement levels and sales generation. Use the plethora of online social platforms at your disposal for your video content.
YouTube: Your video marketing strategy should entail uploading a video onto your channel and embed the video on your website. Remember the SEO rules of YouTube video titles, description (include a URL to guide viewers to your website) and tags. Read More – YouTube SEO Tips: How To Rank Higher
Facebook: Creating and publishing Facebook posts with your videos drives traffic and engagement to your website while also encouraging your viewers to share your video content. Read More: Facebook Video Marketing: Tips for Success
Twitter: Due to limited number of allowable characters it is pivotal that your message is concise. Create a message that includes your video content and a link to guide your audience to your website. Make your headline brief while also strategically including hashtags that are relevant and specific to your content and audience.
LinkedIn: Include video links on your profile that directs your audience back to your website.
Website: Include social media buttons on your website to encourage viewers to share your content.
Blog: Create and publish blog posts that include your video content. This gains and maintains traffic on your website and increase your website’s SEO. Read More: Why Blog As Part Of Your Content Marketing Strategy
Tutorials: Teaching your audience how to do something attracts new followers and encourages sharing. Include useful and relevant tutorials on your YouTube Channel and create a playlist of tutorials.
You can use their analytics to drill down into metrics. Once you have this data on hand, you can use it to tweak and improve your future video marketing efforts.
Check out these video marketing statistics (2015):
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others. – Invodo
- 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium. – MarketingProfs
- The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video. – Mist Media
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. – YouTube
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. – comScore
- Visitors who view videos stay on websites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos – comScore
- Homepage videos are shown to increase conversion rates by 20% or more. – ReelSEO
- Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80% – Unbounce
You can use analytics and metrics to evaluate and improve/modify future social media marketing and video marketing efforts.
Check out these Video Marketing Trends by Syndacast