Snapchat Marketing…why should you be using it? Snapchat is remarkably growing as investors are snapping up Snapchat’s unfathomable $16 billion valuation and is expected to considerably grow in 2016. Snapchat is certainly getting marketers excited!
- Over 100 million daily active users and growing
- 8+ Billion video views
- The best way to reach 13-34 year olds
Snapchat Marketing is ideal for reaching millennials and teens. Narrate real time stories. Millennials communicate through snaps, chats, flashes of content and quick and brief moments.
- Reward your audience with sneak peaks of your product, behind the scenes features, coupons or contests
- Share visual content that is useful and relevant to maintain engagement
- Use the ‘My Story’ feature to reach all your followers collectively or target your followers in your contact list by directly sharing targeted content
- Event coverage can be uploaded as Story
- Ask your audience to directly participate with your brand/promotional giveaway and create interaction with your audience by encouraging them to send you Snapchat messages and replying to them
- Collaborate with influential individuals and feature them in your Snapchat messaging and videos to expand your brand/product reach organically
- Engage your followers and uniquely interact with them by starting a Q/A session that is fun and casual
- Share your Snapchat handle on your social media channels or add it your bio. Your Snapchat account comes with a unique Snapcode that allows other users to add you by simply snapping it with their smartphone/Snapchat. You can also make your profile picture on your social media channels as your Snapcode or share it as post with a call to action for others to follow you
- Spend more time engaging with your audience on Snapchat
- Snapchat analytics allows you to make informed decisions relative to what content your target audience is engaging with or not engaging with
- Gather informative metrics e.g. Screenshots, Opens, Completion Rate (the % of followers that saw the entire story from first snap to last snap)